Adam’s Eyecare provides Optometrist and Optician services, Glasses and Soft Contact lens services, Routine Eye exams, Emergency eye services, and eyewear products to families in the Treasure Valley.
At Adam’s Eyecare, we specialize in:
- Well Vision Eye exams.
- Prescription Eyeglass lenses, and soft Contact lenses.
- Diabetic Eye Exams.
- Dilated and/or Ultra Wide Field digital imaging to verify and monitor retinopathy.
- Including an exam report sent to your Primary Care Provider and Endocrinologist.
- Pediatric eye exams and eyecare.
- Amblyopia diagnosis and treatment.
- Myopia management- Atropine and Optical therapy.
- Eyeglasses for headaches, squinting, poor academic performance and poor vision.
- Autism awareness.
- A safe environment, where everyone is important.
- Lasik co-management and surgeon referrals.
- Urgent red eye or injury evaluation and treatment.
- Foreign Body and rust ring removal in office, no need to go to the emergency room.
- Diabetic Retinopathy evaluation, management, and referal to specialist as needed.
- Retina screening and examination for disease, holes, tears, detachments. Clarus 500 Ultra Wide Field retinal camera assists with visualization.
- Customized Progressive lenses- many types. The world has a literal book of different designs of Progressives, we help you find the best one for you.
- Eyedrops- We can help you with Medicated prescription, and non prescription over the counter recommendations- both man made and natural.
- Soft Contact Lenses for Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, Presbyopia and Myopia Management. We specialize in helping people find comfortable and clear Contact Lenses for their needs.
We also sell a variety of fashionable, high-quality eyewear including eyeglasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, sports glasses, and safety glasses.
About Dr. Heiner
Dr. Adam Heiner received his Doctorate in Optometry from the Pacific University College of Optometry in 2000. Since then, Dr. Heiner has served the local community as a practicing doctor.
Dr. Adam Heiner moved to Nampa in 2000 as the lease holding Optometrist at Nampa Walmart. A few years later, in 2004 he opened Nampa Family Eyecare- an Optometrist owned Eye Clinic which served everyone, especially pediatric patients. He continues to enjoy serving people in the Treasure Valley, and recently moved his Practice to a new location north of Meridian called Adam’s Eyecare. His 20 years of experience have helped him understand that finding the perfect prescription for his patients requires an open ear and an eye for detail. Through passion, education, and tenacity, Dr. Heiner helps his patients find the exact right glasses or contact lenses to suit their needs. He is happy when he can help a patient find a solution to a vision or ocular difficulty.
Adam and his wife Jenna have six children, ages 9-21 (as of 09/2021). When he’s not serving families in the Treasure Valley as an Optometrist, Dr. Heiner enjoys exploring mountains and scenery with his family, beekeeping, woodworking, mechanical work of any kind, computer building, gardening, and serving others within and outside his church group.